Buyer's Remorse

Soapturtle

Apr 6, 2010
I went to Woodbury and walked into Tod's. Instead of buying loafers, I bought a bag and now I have the worse buyer's remorse. I was told the bag was from last year's fall collection and from the Tod's retail store, but I cannot find the bag (in any color) anywhere. How can I get rid of it?

Attachments

• IMG_0086crop.jpg
    IMG_0086crop.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 611
No, I bought it on impulse because it was a really great deal (60% off), but I really wanted a black tote. The sales associate told me it was from last fall, but again I cannot find confirmation. I just want to get back what I paid for it.

No, I bought it on impulse because it was a really great deal (60% off), but I really wanted a black tote. The sales associate told me it was from last fall, but again I cannot find confirmation. I just want to get back what I paid for it.

You sound unhappy & probably your best bet is to try to sell it now..

Does your receipt have any style # or season info on it??

Maybe you can contact Tod's customer service & get the info you
are looking for..

I don't recall that bag in the fall 2013 boutique collection. That said, the outlets get bags from boutiques globally so it may not have been released in the US.

Did the SA specifically state it was a boutique transfer?

Tod's produces bags specifically for the outlets so maybe it's an outlet bag from fall 2013?

Either way, if you don't like it selling it is always an option. :smile: