Buyer's Remorse

Madlux

Nov 12, 2010
So I purchased the Mia Maggie in the Sateen Fabric off the Coach website and I am kinda thinking I should have shelled out the few extra dollars for the leather one. What do you all think? It had not arrived yet and I think I might drive an hour and half to the nearest Coach store on Friday to see the leather one in person and possibly exchange them. I called them and they said they have the leather ones. :hrmm: Decisions decisions.

I personally like leather over anything else, but that's just me. I wouldn't buy a bag sight unseen, either. Maybe go check out the leather one and see if you like it better? I've heard Coach has a great return policy, so you shouldn't have anythng to worry about. Good luck, I hope you love which ever one you decide to keep!

Who knows, you might see the sateen and love her! But if you want to look at the leather you should, just so you can be sure. Leather is probably easier to take care of and will last longer, but it is really what you like! :biggrin:

I love leather myself but think the sateen is very pretty, leather will last you a lot longer no doubt. Just wait until your bag arrives and if you just don't love it then I would make the drive back to exchange it. I personally would get the leather but you have to make yourself happy. Is there a color in the leather one that you have in mind?

I was going to go with classic black. A friend of mine had me reconsidering the leather bag because her theory is that your Coach bag should always be leather and save the fabric for your accessories. Since she has me on the fence I am making her come with me to keep me company on the drive!

Ok my mind is made up. I will be taking the Sateen one to the store to exchange it for the leather one. I think I will me happier with it since I am paying that much money for my first Coach bag and I plan to keep it for a very long time.

Ok my mind is made up. I will be taking the Sateen one to the store to exchange it for the leather one. I think I will me happier with it since I am paying that much money for my first Coach bag and I plan to keep it for a very long time.
You won't regret it. I love the feel of coach leather.