Buyer's remorse?

I managed to sell them all on evilbay, like the Burberry that I loved until everyone and his dog had one.

Biggest regret is the Chanel 2005 hard shell calfskin bag in black that is sitting unused in my closet. I'd like to slap Karl for that.

Luckily, when I have to buy a bag, I always search a lot the right bag, so it never happened I had remorse. Maybe a bit, when I look at my new Cinda bag (cost 220 €) and my brand new Coccinelle (250 €, but i use it everyday), bought in the same week. And that week i also bought my house, so sometimes I think those 470 € could have financed my forniture. but then I think I won't buy many purses for the next years, and everything passes:yes:

Awww...bless your heart:sad: There is NOTHING that makes me more angry than to see where someone was fooled into spending their money on a FAKE:rant: People can be so slimey. Did it happen on an auction site or a website?

Yes, here in Sweden there's a trading site that only sells fakes. (I didn't know then). And now here's why I regret so much: the d*** thing costed me 800 dollars, was a fake and I've found out with the help of the purse forum girls on Ebay, that you can find TONS of genuine bags for this price or less.:hysteric:

Luckily, when I have to buy a bag, I always search a lot the right bag, so it never happened I had remorse. Maybe a bit, when I look at my new Cinda bag (cost 220 €) and my brand new Coccinelle (250 €, but i use it everyday), bought in the same week. And that week i also bought my house, so sometimes I think those 470 € could have financed my forniture. but then I think I won't buy many purses for the next years, and everything passes:yes:

LOL, I try to convince myself that one will be the last bag for this year, but I guess I have some kind of psycological disorder or something, I cannot let go just buying "one more". And if I ever feel bad I think:"I'm worth it, I work hard" :smile:

For me, it was the Juicy Couture black leather satchel I just bought a week and a half ago. I was craving this bag for several months now, but it was 795.00 and I just couldn't bring myself to buy it. I finally gave in though, and got it. First problem, it was sooooo heavy due to all the hardware, and it has a HUGE buckle/medallion on the front. Then I realized it really didn't fit over my shoulder so that was another thing. Then I started thinking about how much I had spent on it (A LOT for me!), and I realized that for that much money it should have NO drawbacks. I was just so depressed about it, but I just took it back this morning and I feel like a weight has lifted from my shoulders!

I had "buyers remorse" from the time that I ordered my rouge vif city bag until the moment that I got her -- once I actually had her in my hands, she was worth it:yahoo:

My Marc Jacobs New Tote. The picture on eLuxury showed the bag at an angle, rather than a straight-on front shot. The angle made the bag appear to be slightly more rounded than it actually was, and because it was stuffed for the pictures, it appeared to be semi-structured. I was *so* disappointed when I opened the package. :sad: The bag is completely floppy, not structured at all, and it's pretty square, even if the side straps are buckled to round the bottom a bit. It's completely not what I expected!

I carry the bag occasionally (I'm trying to make myself love it!), but I still think about what I could have purchased with that 900.00. :Push:

^Lee! You just got it. My biggest buyer's remorse was my search for Nicole Richie's yellow YSL Anis. I purchased two YSLs - one not even close but thought it was based on the description, the other is the wrong color. Final sales. I then purchased some other yellow bag, that I can live with. I will be ridding my closet of them soon.

My Cherry Blossom Pochette. I'm too scared to take it out.I don't want it to get water marks on it, messed up or have the blossoms chip. So it never gets used, but I still love it to death. :heart:

my turn for my confession! :Push: well, it has a super happy ending so thats what really counts...
well, my blueberry work - after hunting high and low for one at the beginning to the season - AR wasnt getting in, so I was like "ekekek, what am i to do? I really want this bag!" thankfully, a wonderful PF-er hooked me up with a store in the States that actually ships out to little ole New Zealand... Ok, I got my Blueberry Work and was like 0o0o LOVE IT LOVE IT... the leather YUMMY, but it had some funny spots but LOVE IT... I just loved looking at it... JUST SO YUMMY!!! THEN after a long while staring at it, i just realised the size is just HUGE... ok fine! i'm a bad b-bag mum because i know some of you b-bag girls are small like me too but i just couldnt pull off the biggness of the bag - i held it, worn it on my shoulder and then stuck it back in its box... up until about 1-2 weeks ago it was sitting under my bed untouched and never looked at it again! My best bud, bought it off me :wlae: so it has a new lease on life... :yahoo: