Buyer's Remorse?? maybe

If you have that gut feeling of....that was too much...you should do something about it for sure....

I have felt that same feelings lately so I have made a commitment to stop most spending and just concentrate on my studies for a while.....

I am one of those people who have to keep a tight rein on my wants cos I have a natural tendency to 'go for broke' in pursuit of bags, jewelry, etc so I do understand your concern.

Mine is a crazy affliction, yes, but one I've had to live with. it helps that I can talk myself into being sensible and prudent most of the time, but on rare occasions when I can't and want a 'blow-out' for myself, I allow me one item that I think I will truly truly love for a long time before the next 'breakdown'.

If your recent many purchases causes concern/guilt, my honest, friendly advise is to listen to Prudence's calling and lie low for the meantime and enjoy the beautiful things you have acquired recently. For the thrill of acquisition, albeit a vicarious one, this forum has lots of reasons for oogling and salivating over and appreciating minus the guilt and financial repercussions. :yes:

Hope it works out for you!

i get the same feeling.

i have no debt.
i have not c/c bill i can't pay.
i am not out of money.

i still feel guilty.

i have to use (and oddly enough, sometimes abuse) a bag to feel ok with it. i never feel that i 'deserve' bags, its just that i WANT them! maybe that is why i feel guilty.

anyhow. love it. keep it. maybe "ban" yourself for a little while to "make up" for it.

good luck and congrats on being a strong financially secure woman of her own means.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm definitely going on a ban! I have yet to decide if I'll return the ph ... but not looking good... every time I try it on, I love it!

:ban: On a ban until next year's bonus payout.

Unless you've put a hardship on yourself, just enjoy the bag & put yourself on a ban for a while.
Stay out of the stores for a while, that'll help!:biggrin: