Buyer's remorse... help!!!

mommysie

O.G.
May 20, 2010
Hi! I'm 5'1" with a petite frame. I recently purchased my first balenciaga *Classic Work* in rue la la and when i received it, it was too big for me! I can't wear it as a shoulder bag as it doesnt fit because the handle drop is too low and there's no strap that comes with it... help! I really want a balenciaga, i think a strap would work but can you buy straps separately? Is there even something that i can attach the strap on to? HELP!!!

nooooo if you don't love it, return it! or exchange. if it's too big you should try the city which is the same shape but smaller AND has a strap to deal with the annoying handle issue. don't force yourself to love the work, it's too expensive to do that. GET THE CITY!!

I agree with sweetk...dont force yourself to love it because you never will. I have been in the same spot. If you are able to return it, do that and get yourself something smaller. Something that you will actually love and will enjoy wearing. Its too much money to spend on something that you dont like. Good Luck!!:smile:

Thanks TPFers! I cant return it anymore, it's a final sale... i was just wondering if there was a strap that i can buy for my Work... I think i need to try it out first.... thanks ladies! :smile:

I know people feel differently about Work but I love mine!!! I'm petite too and I like the look of big bags on me and on others, very chic. I can actually wear Work as a shoulder bag without a problem, even with thick winter coat.

I know people feel differently about Work but I love mine!!! I'm petite too and I like the look of big bags on me and on others, very chic. I can actually wear Work as a shoulder bag without a problem, even with thick winter coat.

I'm confused too, because I'm 5ft tall and not so petite-framed and I can fit my work on my shoulder without any problems whatsoever, it's not even close to tight or anything.

I looove the work size, I hope you can learn to love it too.

oh cantorsie~ so sorry to hear that.. saw your link. honestly, as a newbie, that bag looks authentic to me too. Well, even though I've a Work bag with a leather tag, I'd think probably the older Work bags come with metal tag...

oh cantorsie~ so sorry to hear that.. saw your link. honestly, as a newbie, that bag looks authentic to me too. Well, even though I've a Work bag with a leather tag, I'd think probably the older Work bags come with metal tag...
I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT CANTORSIE'S WORK IS NOT AUTHENTIC ,i am really hoping you can get your money back :sad: