Buyers Remorse from V Day Preview Night?? Long post

oh that Rivet bag is beautiful!!! Congrats!!
So the sydney store doesn't have any Pomme D'amour Heart purse left???? Do they have other colours then?

No Pomme. I only saw a perle (they might have sold out by now) and a few white MC Heart Purses left.

Its cute, but i think i'm glad they ran out of the Pomme. I don't think its very practical, and i've got a pomme cles already

Chicaboo.. Thats what i was thinking. (i just took it out and had a look at it)

I really wanted a White Le Fab, but when i tried it on last year, it just looked too old and to "business-y" for me (i'm very much a casual person), thats why i was excited about the rivets (and actually, since Jill posted her mono, it looks quite good)

I'm still unsure about it though...so i'll still sit on it for a few days more

and Shalomjude... Your a :devil: hehehe

No Pomme. I only saw a perle (they might have sold out by now) and a few white MC Heart Purses left.

Its cute, but i think i'm glad they ran out of the Pomme. I don't think its very practical, and i've got a pomme cles already

yeah aus$500 for something not practical, i hope they have none hearts left by the time i get there too.

I think u should keep your rivet, it's so beautiful and u won't be seeing many (or any) people carrying it on the streets!