I so regret not buying this bag in the British tan. It's been offered a long time at Nordy's and Macy's online, but was not sure. NOW IT'S GONE! and now I want it so bad. A couple of people are offering at eBay, but I do not see receipts. I emailed them earlier to ask if they had them and am still waiting for reply. Advice??? Should I just go ahead and Buy It Now with no receipt shown? Or should I wait for what Coach is going to offer in the Bleecker collection later on? Not too crazy about the Elisha they are offering now. What would YOU do?! Thanks much in advance for any suggestions!