Buyer's pick at Nordstroms: prune Heloise

Seems to be hitting all the magazines too. Just got this Brand magazine in Chinese, and guess what, Prune Heloise the Chloe of the season, together with the saskia and a dome paddy in choco patent leather in lucite lock, :drool:.

Have you taken yours out yet? Am taking mine out tomorrow to a movie!

WHERE can you purchase chloe bags at discount prices? I thought there was to be a link that lists the Cabazon Outlet stores with pictures of the recent bags. Can anyone provide any help with respect to this matter?

Thanks a million!

WHERE can you purchase chloe bags at discount prices? I thought there was to be a link that lists the Cabazon Outlet stores with pictures of the recent bags. Can anyone provide any help with respect to this matter?

Thanks a million!
There is going to be an outlet in NY 6/1. Otherwise, you can only buy during dept store sales event or during seasonal sales. Try outlets for dept stores like Nordstrom Rack or Neiman Marcus Last Calls for off-seasonal stuff.

Seems to be hitting all the magazines too. Just got this Brand magazine in Chinese, and guess what, Prune Heloise the Chloe of the season, together with the saskia and a dome paddy in choco patent leather in lucite lock, :drool:.

Have you taken yours out yet? Am taking mine out tomorrow to a movie!

Actually, mine is still in her sleeper, I take her out and model/admire, but she hasn't had the real test yet, maybe this weekend.

When I asked my SA (at Nordstroms) if she could find me another Heloise in Plum, she said most of other stores are refusing to do store-to-store transfers of this bag becuz they're so popular & HTF. We lucked out and got a relatively new SA at a store in Michigan who put the transfer through right away, but my SA had to promise to send another bag back to them (probably the one I returned). Earlier, she had tried finding one for someone else, and no one would transfer the bag.