Buyers ebay location is different from her paypal address?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just sold a Prada bag on the bay. My listing says I only ship to the US. Well, the buyers location is Korea according to e bay.
    I sent a message to her saying that I will ship to her as she has good feedback, but to wait to pay so I can get the right shipping amount. Well, she paid with paypal and her address is confirmed, but it is a US address. I guess as long as I ship to her confirmed Paypal address there will be no problem? She did not send me a message or anything, just paid...

2. She probably has two addresses (one in the US and the other in Korea)
    I wouldn't have a problem shipping to the address on Paypal as it's confirmed.

3. ^ yup, i agree

4. I would write her a message to confirm. Inform the buyer that you will mail it as soon a you hear from them. It will cause more problems if you just send it without communicating with them. It is always better to be sure.

5. Yeah I would also wait for a confirmation from her first before shipping anything out.

6. Thanks for the advice!

7. Yes, she probably has two address and two homes.
    I always (confirmed, verified, or not) ask my buyers to confirm their mailing address on every sale. Also get a telephone number (just in case)