Buyer won SNAD case PayPal, returned....Seller Refused Package

Thanks Beenburned for your advice.....

I just sent the seller an email to let her know that if she wants her bag back, send me a prepaid postage, if not, I will turn the fake bag to LV's authority.

Just to share with you my experiences with PP....Every time I call, I get different answers. One thing I learnt is that as long as you complied within PP policy, you are covered under buyer's protection policy. My case in point...I sent the bag the 1st time upon seller's request to a different address than her PP's account address. PP advised me that I should had sent it to the address that is specified in the seller's account.

I was lucky that I bought the fake bag one day after PP had policy with Bonanza for buyer protection. Before that, they don't. You buy at your own risk.

I have owned several old LV but I switched to Gucci and have not bought any LV for a long time. This is my 1st time buying a LV on Bonanza and it amazes me that the bag just looked 99% real. Without Carol to authenticate it, I'd had believed that it's 100% authentic. When there is something too good to be truth, it's probably is....That is my case.

Just to share with you my experiences with PP....Every time I call, I get different answers. One thing I learnt is that as long as you complied within PP policy, you are covered under buyer's protection policy. My case in point...I sent the bag the 1st time upon seller's request to a different address than her PP's account address. PP advised me that I should had sent it to the address that is specified in the seller's account.

Yes this is a good observation. Many people post situations on the ebay forum which are not explicitly covered by PP policy. They get an answer from PP and may pass it on as "advice" but there is no guarantee that the next person with a similar situation will get the same answer.