Buyer with 1 positive feedback ($0.01) BINED my $495 worth Wallet - What to do

Thank you all for taking your time to respond to my question. I feel so much better now. Paypal sent me an email advising me not to send my wallet till it is cleared. It takes 9 days to clear. I guess it is nicer to pay less PayPal fee and not having to worry about the money being reversed by credit card comp.

Usually PayPal's estimate of clearing date is accurate. Just let the buyer know you would ship the wallet right after the check being cleared. Also I assume this is international shipping so the buyer should understand that "anticipated arrival date" is hard to determine. Good luck!

Thank you all for taking your time to respond to my question. I feel so much better now. Paypal sent me an email advising me not to send my wallet till it is cleared. It takes 9 days to clear. I guess it is nicer to pay less PayPal fee and not having to worry about the money being reversed by credit card comp.

That is good. This must mean that Paypal takes the payment date as the date the check has cleared rather than the date the check was issued. So you would have 7 days to ship after the check has cleared. Makes sense. Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine.