Buyer wants to return Bag bought in September!!

I do a lot of selling on ebay and you DEFINITElY did the right thing, thats rediculous after that amount of time! Thats just a risk buyers on ebay should understand that their taking...in order to get great deals. It is their respnsibility to dtermine before hand it the item will fit and if its what they want...you simply cant be held respnsible for a buyer not be familar with the item that they purchased...

Thank you all! I feel better now. I don't know why it even bothered me.

She did write back and was fairly pleasant so I guess the drama is over, thank gawd! But I just can't BELIEVE people sometime! Plus, all my listing do have the final sale blah blah blah on them too.

well..i am glad things turned out ok for ya and you did the right thing...merry xmas:tup::yes:..

yes, good to know that it has turned out well for you. otherwise I was going to say Block her as a Bidder as a precaution, in case she messes with your other auctions.

I can absolutely not believe that a buyer would ask to return something that she bought in SEPTEMBER! Seriously! That would kinda irk me and you should NOT feel bad at all! If she wanted to return it, she should have told you within one or two days of receiving the bag!

I have this person wanting to return a Linea Pelle messenger bag she bought from me in September. She says she's just worn it recently, that I can understand cause I have bags I've not tried either after having them awhile, and that she can't adjust the strap to fit her properly.

She wants to return it for a full refund! :wtf: This was my reply:

"I'm truly sorry that you don't care for the bag. However, I cannot take a return after this amount of time. I would suggest that your best bet is to resell the bag yourself. You should be able to get what you paid for it, as I recall you got it for an amazing price. Best of luck and thanks!"

Was that the right thing to do? I feel guilty kind of, but I don't know why? I gave her a great deal because she bought 2 bags at the same time and I also gave her a great shipping price. Do you guys think I should take it back?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Perfect response.

Your response was perfect.

eBay worries me sometimes. I hate to be elitist, but there really should be some sort of test or background check to make sure that everyone passed the Basic Manners unit in kindergarten. :sad:

I have this person wanting to return a Linea Pelle messenger bag she bought from me in September. She says she's just worn it recently, that I can understand cause I have bags I've not tried either after having them awhile, and that she can't adjust the strap to fit her properly.

She wants to return it for a full refund! :wtf: This was my reply:

"I'm truly sorry that you don't care for the bag. However, I cannot take a return after this amount of time. I would suggest that your best bet is to resell the bag yourself. You should be able to get what you paid for it, as I recall you got it for an amazing price. Best of luck and thanks!"

Was that the right thing to do? I feel guilty kind of, but I don't know why? I gave her a great deal because she bought 2 bags at the same time and I also gave her a great shipping price. Do you guys think I should take it back?

Thanks for the advice in advance.
LOL..... that defies belief!! But i think that your answer was correct.

Please do not accept the bag back and explain politely that you are not a major department store and unable to accpet returns at all unless you misrepresented the item.
Good Lcuk