Buyer wants to return Bag bought in September!!

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I have this person wanting to return a Linea Pelle messenger bag she bought from me in September. She says she's just worn it recently, that I can understand cause I have bags I've not tried either after having them awhile, and that she can't adjust the strap to fit her properly.

She wants to return it for a full refund! :wtf: This was my reply:

"I'm truly sorry that you don't care for the bag. However, I cannot take a return after this amount of time. I would suggest that your best bet is to resell the bag yourself. You should be able to get what you paid for it, as I recall you got it for an amazing price. Best of luck and thanks!"

Was that the right thing to do? I feel guilty kind of, but I don't know why? I gave her a great deal because she bought 2 bags at the same time and I also gave her a great shipping price. Do you guys think I should take it back?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

I don't think you're being unreasonable. It's been 3 months for goodness sake. Most department stores have a 30 day return policy, so I would venture to say that 90 days is too long.

your buyer is simply annoying and very inconsiderate of other people. if i were she, i wouldn't even ask the seller as it is just beyond common sense and it will surely make a seller feel uncomfortable and probably bothered, I would just list the bag on ebay or since it's christmas, she should just give it to the charity or something and stop bothering you.

Honestly, I never heard something weird such this thing. It's already passed 3 months and it's not your mistake if she can't adjust the strap. I agree with you, ask her to resell it.

Thank you all! I feel better now. I don't know why it even bothered me.

She did write back and was fairly pleasant so I guess the drama is over, thank gawd! But I just can't BELIEVE people sometime! Plus, all my listing do have the final sale blah blah blah on them too.