Buyer wants to pay in cash??

I would lean towards not doing it, but the other option is that you could have them meet you at your bank so you can deposit the money immediately and then give them the bag. Kind of a hassle though... but just a thought...
THat's an excellent idea.

I hope this person is legit...no way of knowing, but sometimes I wish I could pay cash.

I stash away bday money, consignment sales etc., and sometimes have a wad of money in my sock drawer. LOL I don't have my own checkbook as hubby and my account is one and I like to buy some things w/out him having any idea...just a rebellion from being single for so long, I guess... as he never cares. But, maybe she's got "cash" and doesn't want her s.o. to know how much she's spending????

^^^
I did not knwo that! thanks for that info. Are all international transactions not protected by paypal?

Only UK and Canada addresses can be confirmed by paypal. (if this has changed recently, someone please jump in!!!)

FYI, I bought my first Chanel in person...with cash. I met the woman and her husband at starbucks (on a sunday). We had coffee while I inspected the bag, negotiated a price and I handed over cash. Great experience! :tup: But the suggestions here are excellent!

^^^
wow!

WELL THANK YOU EVERYONE!! becuase of your great advice! I talked it over with her and I just saved a bunch of money on fees!

But we are meeting this weekend at a citibank.. She said this was her bank and conveniently is mine as well.. so she will withdraw and I will deposit. YAY! THANKS EVERYONE! :wlae:

^^^
wow!

WELL THANK YOU EVERYONE!! becuase of your great advice! I talked it over with her and I just saved a bunch of money on fees!

But we are meeting this weekend at a citibank.. She said this was her bank and conveniently is mine as well.. so she will withdraw and I will deposit. YAY! THANKS EVERYONE! :wlae:

YAY!!! I'm glad it all worked out for you!!! :smile: