Buyer says Pandora bracelet is not genuine.

1. Ladies, I sold my silver Pandora bracelet on Ebay and the buyer says it is not genuine. I know it is as my ex MIL bought it for me in the States about 5 years ago.

Now then, having not been a seller for a while is it the same ol' same ol' if she opens a case ? Will she win and be allowed to send it back to me regardless ? I have asked her for proof that it isn't real but she says she will open a case unless I can provide a receipt which I can't.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

2. I am so sorry about your troublesome buyer. :hugs:

Is it a local (within the UK) transaction? Perhaps the buyer is unfamiliar with the style as it is a few years old and from the US. I know nothing about Pandora bracelets so that is all I can come up with. Sad to say but without proof of purchase it might be be a bit of a fight. Is there anyone here or on the Ebay jewelery boards that might be able to offer an authentication opinion? That might set the buyers mind at ease.

Good luck!

3. If I were you I'd have her return it.

She might decide to keep it.

4. If you can authenticate the bracelet on the forum & send her the link, perhaps

But perhaps it is just better to ask her to return it,..buyers are doing odd

things these days & once you get it back do a little research & perhaps

list it again

5. Thanks ladies, yes, I couldn't be bothered to fight it so just told her to send it back to me. The only reason she thinks it's not real is that it's lighter than her others, I will weigh it when I get it back and compare it to the new one I have coming when i get it.

Sheesh.

6. I hope everything works out ok for you!

7. So sorry, I hope she returns the same bracelet that you sent her. I have heard of buyers switching out real with fakes.

8. Yes, me too. She has a lot of good feedback and been relatively decent. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell if it's not mine as well.