Buyer says Pandora bracelet is not genuine.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I sold my silver Pandora bracelet on Ebay and the buyer says it is not genuine. I know it is as my ex MIL bought it for me in the States about 5 years ago.

Now then, having not been a seller for a while is it the same ol' same ol' if she opens a case ? Will she win and be allowed to send it back to me regardless ? I have asked her for proof that it isn't real but she says she will open a case unless I can provide a receipt which I can't.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

2. I am so sorry about your troublesome buyer. :hugs:

Is it a local (within the UK) transaction? Perhaps the buyer is unfamiliar with the style as it is a few years old and from the US. I know nothing about Pandora bracelets so that is all I can come up with. Sad to say but without proof of purchase it might be be a bit of a fight. Is there anyone here or on the Ebay jewelery boards that might be able to offer an authentication opinion? That might set the buyers mind at ease.

Good luck!

3. If I were you I'd have her return it.

She might decide to keep it.

4. If you can authenticate the bracelet on the forum & send her the link, perhaps

But perhaps it is just better to ask her to return it,..buyers are doing odd

things these days & once you get it back do a little research & perhaps

list it again

5. Thanks ladies, yes, I couldn't be bothered to fight it so just told her to send it back to me. The only reason she thinks it's not real is that it's lighter than her others, I will weigh it when I get it back and compare it to the new one I have coming when i get it.

Sheesh.

6. I hope everything works out ok for you!

7. So sorry, I hope she returns the same bracelet that you sent her. I have heard of buyers switching out real with fakes.

8. Yes, me too. She has a lot of good feedback and been relatively decent. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell if it's not mine as well.