Buyer Says My Bag Is Fake!!! HELP

What was the item number? Maybe the photos on the listing will be sufficient for PayPal. They were for mine once before but I usually provide anywhere from 10 to 20 photos.

How do you post 20 photos? I just did a listing and could only add 12. I've been afraid that someone will ask me to add more, and I didn't think eBay would let me.

I use The Seller Sourcebook for $8.95 a month you can post as many pics in a listing as you want and they have really cool templates... I also think that Auctiva does this but not sure if you have unlimited picture posting...

I am hooked on the seller sourcebook!

If you bought the bag at Gucci fairly recently, and you still have the credit card you used (assuming you did), try calling the boutique and asking for another receipt as well as a confirmation of what you purchased. I'm not sure how far back they keep the records but it's worth a shot...

The problem is that that will just prove she bought a bag at Gucci, won't it? It won't prove that that was the bag she sent out. :sad:

It might still help, though, I guess? :shrugs:

to my experience it is not enough to empty paypal account. in worst case they will freeze the amount and believe me they will get it from you.
those " ladies" are unbelieveable. i believe i never came in touch with so many criminals before becoming an ebay member .

The problem is that that will just prove she bought a bag at Gucci, won't it? It won't prove that that was the bag she sent out. :sad:

It might still help, though, I guess? :shrugs:

True, but with a lot of places now (including my recent Coach purchases) they'll include the description of the bag. If she took a picture of the receipt, then she has a copy that matches the time/date/type of bag; if not, then at least she can verify that she did purchase that style of bag.

*shrugs* Just trying to think of things that might help, I *hate* scammers.

I think if you have the receipt, you won't need to contact my poupette. It's up to her to get someone to say it's fake.

Unless the bag is significantly not as described, you shouldn't have to accept a refund.

Good luck!
K

True, but with a lot of places now (including my recent Coach purchases) they'll include the description of the bag. If she took a picture of the receipt, then she has a copy that matches the time/date/type of bag; if not, then at least she can verify that she did purchase that style of bag.

*shrugs* Just trying to think of things that might help, I *hate* scammers.

:yes:

Me too. :sad:

I bought a fake LV once on ebay and the seller tried to say I switched the authentic bag she sold me.....long story short I had a policeman friend who lived in her town and he paid a visit to her apt.....I got my money back and she got her fake back. I agree with the others that this jerk might try to keep your auth. bag and send you a fake....i really hope it all works out for you!

now i have a problem , too.
sold a beautyful birkin hac, sent it from europe to us. lady was not happy, and had baseless and unfounded complaints about the blindstamp(!!!!). as a courtesy i told her to return bag and i will refund money. bag arrived , she removed plastic from hardware and i am pretty sure she carried the bag.
what would you recommend ? of course i want to refund money BUT now it is a second hand bag and i am not happy going for the value loss !

I have an idea.

Why don't you write her a letter that you know exactly what she is up to. First she tried to say the purse never arrived when you had evidence it did. Tell her that you have had her identity reseached etc and found out about her purchases of fake purses on iOffer. Tell her you know all of the scams especially "bait and switch" and if she tries to do that she is dealing with the wrong person.

She how she responds. Maybe you can outwit her.

It is wise you emptied your Paypal account. I have a question for the other ladies. Can Paypal still charge money to the credit card you have listed with them? If so then you would be dealing with the credit card company and perhaps have better luck???

Anyhow keep all your evidence and I wish you luck.

I am terrified to sell anything of any worth on eBay these days.

hello dear, keep as much evidence as you can, i had a similar experience some weeks ago and though i had an eye widness for all my actions, not only receipt and special letter from hermes, paypal decided against me. they are not daring to fight the big credit card companies. if i knew back then, it was so easy to be cheated, i would have closed my paypal account immeadiately before they took my money back. i will never !! use paypal again.
Awful, so sorry this happened, did you get the bag back?