Buyer returned item without asking

ballet_russe

pointe de la mode
May 4, 2008
I am confused what to do. Here is what happened

1) Buyer has winning bid for bag and pays. The auction says returns allowed only for gross misrepresentation of item.

2) I send the bag.

3) Buyer leaves positive feedback, "Love It!! Thanx" I'm happy with a good transaction! :smile:

4) Today I go to the mailbox.... and there is the bag! There is no note, and buyer never sends me any email.

I am an honest person but I do not know exactly what to do. Do I need to refund her everything? Can I deduct my auction fees? If I do can she SNAD even after her feedback? She never contacted me at all!

Well, unless you signed for the bag, or there was a delivery confirmation, then she cannot prove that she sent it back.

Maybe she mixed something up, and sent your bag back and meant to send something to someone else?

That is very weird!

Don't offer anything just yet. Just ask why she sent the item back and why she didn't contact you before. You also have the option of doing absolutely nothing and waiting until she contacts you.

check and see if she went on a buying bender- perhaps her SO took it upon himself to return it. I can so see the bf doing something like that!

haha, no it is her name on the return and a woman's writing.

I agree, honesty is always best policy for sure :tup: I will write her now and ask without any offer yet