buyer return item saying it's fake

sueism

Apr 1, 2013
Today buyer return my item saying it's fake where its the real item as i purchased it at the boutique and I even have the receipt.
I called ebay and ebay said that the buyer has violate the term as she didn't discuss any return with me or dispute the item.
I am pissed because buyer before the purchase they should educate themselves. This is the first time it ever happens to me. I also sold some of my LV, and Goyard to consignment store.

What would you do if you are in my situations? Should i just refund the money when the package arrived or try to reason with Ebay and Paypal? As I also informed Paypal of the situations as for now nothing can be done as the buyer did not open a dispute and I can't dispute it against the buyer.

I just hope the the buyer just don't bait and switch. If that ever happens what should I do? The only prove I have is the original receipt and picture of the date code on the purse.

Today buyer return my item saying it's fake where its the real item as i purchased it at the boutique and I even have the receipt.
I called ebay and ebay said that the buyer has violate the term as she didn't discuss any return with me or dispute the item.
I am pissed because buyer before the purchase they should educate themselves. This is the first time it ever happens to me. I also sold some of my LV, and Goyard to consignment store.

What would you do if you are in my situations? Should i just refund the money when the package arrived or try to reason with Ebay and Paypal? As I also informed Paypal of the situations as for now nothing can be done as the buyer did not open a dispute and I can't dispute it against the buyer.

I just hope the the buyer just don't bait and switch. If that ever happens what should I do? The only prove I have is the original receipt and picture of the date code on the purse.

If you receive your original item back, in the condition in which it was sent out, I'd probably just refund minus the original shipping cost, and then re-list. If the buyer did try a bait-and-switch, you should be okay, as eBay has said the buyer voided her protection. Just in case that happens, I might also call eBay back and make sure there's a note about it in the case somewhere.

If you receive your original item back, in the condition in which it was sent out, I'd probably just refund minus the original shipping cost, and then re-list. If the buyer did try a bait-and-switch, you should be okay, as eBay has said the buyer voided her protection. Just in case that happens, I might also call eBay back and make sure there's a note about it in the case somewhere.

Thank you for your advice, as this is the first time ever happened to me.