Buyer gets a refund, AND gets to keep my bag?

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
So, in my other thread Winner wants a refund wth? the buyer was unhappy with the bag, and she wanted a partial refund. i refused, so she opened a case with ebay and ebay sided with me. she appealed the decision and eBay sided with her. EBay is reimbursing her, BUT she gets my bag as well? wtf? eBay did say that they asked her to return the bag, haha...yeah right. she is so shady, she's not going to do that. so she gets a $1800 bag for free.:mad::censor::rant::mad::rant::censor:

i AM going to keep calling eBay because that is really messed up. idc how many times i have to call and complain

yes, you need to contact ebay/paypal.. she should be returning your bag..

and you should let her know that she should return the bag as that is the

right thing to do.. unless, you are not disclosing everything..

So, in my other thread Winner wants a refund wth? the buyer was unhappy with the bag, and she wanted a partial refund. i refused, so she opened a case with ebay and ebay sided with me. she appealed the decision and eBay sided with her. EBay is reimbursing her, BUT she gets my bag as well? wtf? eBay did say that they asked her to return the bag, haha...yeah right. she is so shady, she's not going to do that. so she gets a $1800 bag for free.:mad::censor::rant::mad::rant::censor:

Well if you get the bag back then you've got the money AND the bag?

Ebay is so weird.

p-WA

Something similar happened to me. I accidentally sent a buyer navy shoes as opposed to black ( boxes were mixed up and it was dark so I did not catch it) They opened a case and I cooperated saying to return the shoes for a refund, I even sent her a shipping label since it was my fault. After a week and no shoes I contacted eBay to see how long I should wait for the return and they told me that they were just going to close the case and refund her themselves. I asked about the shoes being returned and ebay said the money did not come from me so no loss on my end and they told the buyer to send them back but could not enforce it. So the buyer ended up keeping shoes quite similar to what they wanted for free.

Hopefully you can get your item back though and the money was not taken from your account. Also block that bidder and add her to the "naughty" list so no one else has to deal with a buyer who gets free items

If ebay requires buyers to send the item back to the seller, THEY SHOULD BE REINFORCING THEM AS MUCH AS THE SELLER TO SHIP THE ITEM OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!! It's only fair.

Okay... she offered to pay back part or send back the bag, which i am fine with. i told her that whatever she thought was fair at this point. I am not as mad, because i was still able to keep my money....i just didnt want her getting my bag at no cost to her....not very fair.....we'll see what happens