Buyer gave me Johnny Air address

hi guys! There are a lot of things to consider when shipping items bought from US. Taxes,customs, pick up locations, etc. Hassle!!.There are online shops here in the Phils. that provide items that are only in US. I bought some items at Galleon.ph and they were able to process my order and have it delivered at my location with out much hassle since I was able to talk to them here in the Philippines. There are other cheaper means to buy items online, but you would always think if it will arrive or not since you do not have anyone to follow up your orders here in the Philippines. It always would help not be paranoid even if you have to pay a little bit extra diba? It's good to know that there are sites where you can just buy and wait for your items to come. Wish it could help.

im a loyal customer of johnny air cargo :smile: i live in the philippines and have successfully added jac nyc address to my paypal account so its confirmed. i've asked sellers to ship to me there and have not gotten a problem whatsoever. it's a philippine courier company and have better customs negotiations. shipping from the US to the philippines only takes 5-7 days via jac and im very happy with them.

that said, i should also add that i make it clear with the seller that once jac receives the package seller's responsibility is already finished -- unless there was a big INR case.

i just do not want to give too much shipping details since possible scammers may read this thread.

but for me shipping to jac if paypal shows a confirmed address status should be okay :biggrin:

Hi, I'm from the Philippines, and I'm also interested to purchase from the US using Paypal. I am trying to have a transaction with someone via Paypal Invoice. He sent me the invoice already but I can't add or change my address to JAC's NYC address since I can't change the country into US when I try to add a new address. It already says Philippines and there's no option for me to change it. Can you kindly tell me how you added JAC's NYC address to your Paypal account?