Buyer decided to return ysl card holder after 9 days of receiving it please help

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
So, here's my situation, buyer sent me a message on my eBay saying that the card holder is not pink nor blush that it's not what is described by ysl but she says it's more of rust color and she thinks she might have received a different item other than what she bought. I told her it's my only ysl card holder and from what the box described (I don't have the box anymore and I also mentioned that in my eBay listing) that it is blush. Also, it's not in the YSL site anymore. So please tell me and need your help. Posting the card holder here for anyone to see. This is my actual eBay pic taken in natural light IMG_1485213186.803052.jpg

Last edited:
My suggestion is to tell her that the color was described as "blush" because that's what YSL calls that color. I'd tell her that you don't have a return policy and the item is accurately described but since you don't want her to feel forced to keep an item she doesn't want, you're willing to take the return as a goodwill gesture. And since the reason for return isn't a result of an error on your part, she can cover return shipping and on receipt of the card case, dust bag, authenticity cards and leather swatch as received and in the same condition as sent, you'll refund her purchase price.

I know you don't want the return but it's easier than having to deal with a dispute.

I replied to her last night that the color is on the box when I bought it. My eBay is also stated as a no return policy. But I'm accepting it just because yes, I don't want to have a dispute on it and I have clearly stated everything on my eBay description.