Buyer damaged item - claims not as described?

so great to hear that sketchy people actually didn't get their way on the evilbay for once! It it had been me, I would've probably called the buyer and said "if you didn't actually break the rivet and are just saying that to get a refund, it's ok, just don't break it and send it back." I'd be too chicken to fight it out officially just because I know that paypal usually sides with buyers.

im glad about your boots case im sure your pictures helped .i think from now on i will make sure to post pictures of my item from any angle

as for the chargeback , any news ?

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in forever.

At this point the chargeback dispute ended, found in favour of the buyer of course. She's had the boots now since early November, I'm debating whether I should tell her she has to send them back or not? My next course of action is to send a letter of demand to paypal demanding that they enact sellers protection and resolve my negative balance, and to threaten legal action. (Small claims court.) I'm wondering now if I should be taking the buyer or paypal to smalls claims though...:confused1:

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in forever.

At this point the chargeback dispute ended, found in favour of the buyer of course. She's had the boots now since early November, I'm debating whether I should tell her she has to send them back or not? My next course of action is to send a letter of demand to paypal demanding that they enact sellers protection and resolve my negative balance, and to threaten legal action. (Small claims court.) I'm wondering now if I should be taking the buyer or paypal to smalls claims though...:confused1:

I just read the whole thread. I am sorry for what you are going through. Can you consult a pro bono type attorney? or one that "doesn't get paid until you get paid" type.