Buyer Cancels and now not answering resolution center

Ms. P

Jul 26, 2006
An item of mine sold last week. After 4 days customer messaged me saying they were not taking it. (I find out later they bought another of the same exact item only cheaper). Anyway, I reported them after 7 days, then I put it back up to sell, from what I can see now, the item will sell tomorrow night. (first bid is already on it). My question is the original Buyer has not responded yet to the Resolution Center, (I want to make sure they get an uppaid mark against them, they deserve it). Is it OK for me not to have the bag available anymore for when they do respond? Sorry so convaluted. Thank you for your help in this. Luckily I only had this happen one time before and it was a cheap item, I didn't relist it until it was resolved.

i think when you file NPB they get a few days to pay. I'm not sure you're supposed to re-list until the NPB complaint is finalized. don't you need to get the fees back from that sale first, before you relist?

i'm not 100% sure, hopefully someone more familiar will weigh in.

Actually, I just called ebay with the same exact problem couple of days ago. Ebay told me I could relist it and if they pay to refund the money and to tell them that the time to complete the transaction had expired. But, they did tell me to go ahead a relist the item. So, I think you will be fine.:smile:

Thank you so much, the girl told me day 4 she was not taking it. I actually saw she bought another. So I just wanted to get it back listed before the momemtem for the item died down. It happens to be somewhat hot this moment. So the window is small. sobe2009, thank you so much for putting my mind at ease. I hate Buyers who "change" their mind, then hold up finishing up with the resolution center so I can get all my fees back. Maybe people who "change their mind" should pay all the fees. They have no idea all the work and fees it entails to list and sell an item. It's not as easy and cheap as some people think. (as most of you already know). The nerve of some people. Sorry, I still need to vent over this whole episode.

Thank you so much, the girl told me day 4 she was not taking it. I actually saw she bought another. So I just wanted to get it back listed before the momemtem for the item died down. It happens to be somewhat hot this moment. So the window is small. sobe2009, thank you so much for putting my mind at ease. I hate Buyers who "change" their mind, then hold up finishing up with the resolution center so I can get all my fees back. Maybe people who "change their mind" should pay all the fees. They have no idea all the work and fees it entails to list and sell an item. It's not as easy and cheap as some people think. (as most of you already know). The nerve of some people. Sorry, I still need to vent over this whole episode.
Be sure and block her from bidding on your other auctions!