Buyer beware!!!!!

CLW

Aug 31, 2013
I came across this website claiming to be Saks. I can't believe that this is an authentic site! The prices are way too good to be true and I believe that the real Saks (or any retailer for that matter) cannot sell Chanel shoes online.

It is very deceiving because the website calls itself Saks Fifth Avenue - online. Here's a link:

saksfifthavenue-online.com

:nogood:

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across this website claiming to be Saks. I can't believe that this is an authentic site! The prices are way too good to be true and I believe that the real Saks (or any retailer for that matter) cannot sell Chanel shoes online.

It is very deceiving because the website calls itself Saks Fifth Avenue - online. Here's a link:

http://www.saksfifthavenue-online.com/sfao_l.asp?sort1=2&brand=1

clearly different from Saks website

saksfifthavenue-online.com

That's so crazy!

I use to manage web site domains, and the first rule is buy up all related domains- so Saks should've bought that particular domain to prevent that kind of thing from happening....

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so crazy!

I use to manage web site domains, and the first rule is buy up all related domains- so Saks should've bought that particular domain to prevent that kind of thing from happening....

Yes, very scary. I wonder if the real Saks has had any backlash related to the site.

Someone should inform Saks about this site if they aren't already aware of it. Apparently, these are the same bozos who've been buying up domains with the name eLuxury in them to dupe people. How do I know? From their FAQ:

1. Are all products sold on the eLuxury authentic?
Yes. The quality of our items is the best. We always get the best products of different brands.

Someone should inform Saks about this site if they aren't already aware of it. Apparently, these are the same bozos who've been buying up domains with the name eLuxury in them to dupe people. How do I know? From their FAQ:

Good catch! I'm sure they're doing this to a bunch of sites. Typically big companies have corporate IP lawyers who deal in these kinds of infractions- I'm sure Saks is most likely aware. It's just sad that until something is done, people could be inadvertently buying goods there...