BUYER BEWARE - MALAYSIAN SELLER LUXBYPLL/SHOPEXPENSIVEHABITS/PARISLUXLOVE

Laz0409

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Hi Fellow TPFers! I do realize there is a specific thread dedicated to Instagram sellers, but in the past month it looks like a handful of TPF members (myself included) have been scammed by this person. I am actually wanting to file a criminal claim against her - If you have spoken with her/she scammed you, please PM me.
If anyone happens to live in Malaysia, I would really appreciate your advice as to how to contact the local authorities.

I suspect she has stolen hundreds of thousands with her scams.

May123456

Nov 20, 2019
I also purchased an LV bag from that seller on 24 Oct and told me that she will ship out the bag on that day.Until now , I don’t receive the bag. I sent a lot of messages via Instagram but no response at all. Now even can’t find the account on Instagram

Laz0409

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Dear Laz0409
May i know the name of this seller? Tq fir warning.
Yes the accounts I know of are luxbypll and shopexpensivehabits - I had my friend who works for Instagram escalate the situation and have both accounts taken down. If you know of any other fraudulent ones please let me know!

Laz0409

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I also purchased an LV bag from that seller on 24 Oct and told me that she will ship out the bag on that day.Until now , I don’t receive the bag. I sent a lot of messages via Instagram but no response at all. Now even can’t find the account on Instagram
I am so sorry! It is the worst! Total scammer - we will never get the money back. My friend had the accounts closed so they couldn't scam anyone else.