Buyer accused me of selling fake Louboutin!

npt08

Sep 23, 2011
I bought a Lady Lynch from http://us.christianlouboutin.com/ and I sold it on ebay last week. I do have the receipt and order confirmation that was sent to my email. I did note that I replaced the sole with vibram rubber sole that has the same red color as the Louboutin red sole, but she accused me of selling fake Louboutin! What should I do to prove her that this is an authentic Louboutin? Should I ask the ladies from the authenticate this Louboutin thread to re-authenticate the shoes to reassure the buyer, although I clearly bought it from Louboutin boutique?

I bought a Lady Lynch from http://us.christianlouboutin.com/ and I sold it on ebay last week. I do have the receipt and order confirmation that was sent to my email. I did note that I replaced the sole with vibram rubber sole that has the same red color as the Louboutin red sole, but she accused me of selling fake Louboutin! What should I do to prove her that this is an authentic Louboutin? Should I ask the ladies from the authenticate this Louboutin thread to re-authenticate the shoes to reassure the buyer, although I clearly bought it from Louboutin boutique?

Oh my goodness yes and have the buyer get educated on vibram's rubber sole, good grief? Those authenticators should set her straight. Do you have the original receipt from CLB?

Oh my goodness yes and have the buyer get educated on vibram's rubber sole, good grief? Those authenticators should set her straight. Do you have the original receipt from CLB?

Yes, I do have the receipt that was sent with the shoes, and the order confirmation that was sent to my email when I placed my order. Thanks for your input on the matter, susieserb!

Okay did the buyer see those confirmations? Were they in your EBAY listing. Download those receipts to PP as proof fo your CL's authenticity (was this escalated to PP) or is she writing you to get her money back?

Okay did the buyer see those confirmations? Were they in your EBAY listing. Download those receipts to PP as proof fo your CL's authenticity (was this escalated to PP) or is she writing you to get her money back?

I sent her the confirmations, receipt, etc. This is how she responded: Ok I apologize I should've not stated they were not true cl , I was concerned because I was expecting a hidden platform on these and I didn't see that. No worries... :wacko::wacko::wacko: I clearly stated those were Lady Lynch and my pictures obviously showed no hidden platform duh! I almost had a heart attack there when she said the shoes were fake :shocked: