Buy Them or Leave Them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've spotted two potentially great deals and I'd like an opinion on whether to go for them or not. A pair of gently used Tod's Gommino moccasins in a tan colour for $38 and a pair of vintage (I think 70s) cream Givenchy mary-jane strap/open toe heels for $20. Oh and I won't be able to return them.
    They both fit, and I'm keen on the Tods but unsure on the Givenchys... I like them but don't love them... opinions? :smile:
    (Couldn't find a picture of the Givenchys but I've attached a pic of the Tods).
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/06-04-2009.nfl_0604shoe3.GDP2KDTQ8.1.jpg

2. I think they're both good buys. If you think you'll get a lot of wear out of them I'd say go for it. And even if you're not sure on the Givenchys, $20 is not a bad loss. Both Sound very reasonable prices for nice pre-loved shoes.

3. I would get the Tod's for sure :tup:

4. I'm not sure what the Givenchy's look like so i'm going to have to say go with the Tods.

5. The Tod's are a great classic, but vintage Givenchy... :love: