Buy One Hallmark Card Get One FREE Coupon!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Buy One Get One Free for almost any card, not just for Valentine's Day cards!

Expires Feb 14th at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores!

Attachments

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
NorCal
Thank you thank you thank you! I was going there tonight, already had a buy 2 get 1 free coupon I got in the mail, but this is even better!!!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Thank you thank you thank you! I was going there tonight, already had a buy 2 get 1 free coupon I got in the mail, but this is even better!!!
Your welcome! BOGO is for sure better HAHA! Glad you will be able to use it! :yes:

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
the Mothership
What a great deal, thanks for posting! Does anyone know if it is only good at Hallmark stores? I wonder if I could use it at a store that stocks Hallmark cards (like my local Walgreens)?

shorty0527

tPF=purses anonymous
O.G.
Feb 5, 2007
thanks so much! def will be using this. now i can get my parents a card for valentine's day!!

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
NorCal
Not sure if it would work at a store that sells Hallmark but isn't a Hallmark store. The first line at the top of the coupon says 'bring this to your favorite Hallmark Gold Crown Store. You could try? :shrugs: The worst they can say is no.

I used mine last night and it worked great! (at a Hallmark store) I also printed one out for a friend and she used it last night as well. Thanks again!

GSTER

Mar 2, 2008
California.
What a great deal, thanks for posting! Does anyone know if it is only good at Hallmark stores? I wonder if I could use it at a store that stocks Hallmark cards (like my local Walgreens)?

No, Hallmark stores only accepts them, Walgreens, Savons and those other drugstores won't accept them.