Buy Now option

Or, you can make your starting price a penny less than the BIN...

Example starting bid $49.98...BIN $49.99.

Hi, Coach Bag, I used to list items like this because I didn't know how to do just a buy it now, and then (I think) discovered that it costs more than a BIN, because you pay an auction listing fee and a BIN fee. It is several years ago now, so I could be remembering wrongly, but I think that was the case.

Gris, once you have the neccessary feedback, if you still want to do BIN I would definitely recommend it. You can control your price, and name a fair price, it is like laying your cards on the table so to speak. People know your terms and either buy or not. You don't need to worry about losing money, though you do miss out on the few occasions when your auctions go for way over what the items are worth. (Though in the past whan this happened to me i always felt a little uncomfortable about it, as if I'd ripped someone off- even though they had set the price).

I sell beauty products on ebay and am much more comfortable with BIN, and when buying I always look for BIN items- less hassle every time.

Hi, Coach Bag, I used to list items like this because I didn't know how to do just a buy it now, and then (I think) discovered that it costs more than a BIN, because you pay an auction listing fee and a BIN fee. It is several years ago now, so I could be remembering wrongly, but I think that was the case.

Gris, once you have the neccessary feedback, if you still want to do BIN I would definitely recommend it. You can control your price, and name a fair price, it is like laying your cards on the table so to speak. People know your terms and either buy or not. You don't need to worry about losing money, though you do miss out on the few occasions when your auctions go for way over what the items are worth. (Though in the past whan this happened to me i always felt a little uncomfortable about it, as if I'd ripped someone off- even though they had set the price).

I sell beauty products on ebay and am much more comfortable with BIN, and when buying I always look for BIN items- less hassle every time.

thx -- i guess that means i have to go shopping to get some feedback .... l:graucho::P:shame:

I personally love Buy Now/Make Offers in general. I'm more likely to throw an offer as a buyer, since I know a seller's expectation.

I'm hoping that it works for me as a seller. I just started my first batch of them.