Buy my wardrode

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone used/purchased anything from 'buy my wardrobe'
    Thanks

2. have no idea but when i saw this thread i thought you wanted someone to purchase all of your clothing, lol!

3. Lol! Me too! :P

4. I just googled it. It won't let me look at anything unless I either Log in or Join? So, sorry I can't help you with anything. :shame:

Hopefully another Member who is a Member of this site can help you. ;)

5. Thanks, I found some good reviews on a UK site so took the plunge, I'm hoping to receive my bag tomorrow :balloon:

6. What did you buy?

Did you have the item authenticated?

7. I brought a denim baggy, it was authenticited by the agency that was selling it. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow, it also comes with an extra cross body strap and I've been looking for one with two straps for a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice