Buy it new or used?

I am also having the big birthday coming up (turning 40) and this time I will buy new just for this occassion. I also enjoy going to the boutique and walking out with the big brown bag. What a feeling!

I'm petite as well and LOVE my speedy 30 (I used to carry a 25 but needed to up-size after a couple of years). Buy a new one if you can. The experience is definitely something to remember! But you may also be able to get a good deal on a pre-owned one. There are some reliable resellers on ebay (and unfortunately there are also some very good fakes). Just take all the precautions before you buy and make sure it's really authentic. A big birthday is a bad time to be disappointed!

Well, I have various bags, some I bought new, some used.
I tell you what happened to me:
In a first moment, I bought only new.
Then, I begun to buy used that particular bags (limited or discontinued edition) that were no more available in stores...
Well at the beginning I was a little unsure, but now I feel a new sensation:
The idea of having a bag with a second life... with an history... someone who loved and decided to buy it... and also the idea of buying something that is not available in stores...
I don't know but I love this sensation!

so my conseil is:
If you find it in stores, buy it new, but if you find a good second hand that you desire and it is no more in store: buy it of second hand!

Happy birthday!

Steph.

Well, I have various bags, some I bought new, some used.
I tell you what happened to me:
In a first moment, I bought only new.
Then, I begun to buy used that particular bags (limited or discontinued edition) that were no more available in stores...
Well at the beginning I was a little unsure, but now I feel a new sensation:
The idea of having a bag with a second life... with an history... someone who loved and decided to buy it... and also the idea of buying something that is not available in stores...
I don't know but I love this sensation!

so my conseil is:
If you find it in stores, buy it new, but if you find a good second hand that you desire and it is no more in store: buy it of second hand!

Happy birthday!

Steph.
It's still a few months away, but thanks!