Buy here or wait?

Aug 14, 2006
Canada
This is probably a dumb question, so I'm really sorry in advance, lol. I really want the Poppy Glam Tote in orange (or the new multicolour one) and I'm tempted to go pick one up tonight. However, I'm heading to Vegas and California next week and I'm wondering if it's on sale anywhere? Macy's sale or at the outlets? I'd hate to buy it now at full price and then find out a week later that I could've bought it somewhere else for cheaper, especially when I'm trying to save for my trip. I figure that if I have to pay full price in the US then I may as well buy it before I go and be able to use it while I'm gone. I'm willing to wait if it's cheaper somewhere though.
Thanks in advance!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
no Poppy anywhere is on sale or at the outlets. Also, consider how much more you'll pay in taxes in LA or Vegas compared to where you live.

Jun 12, 2007
Its too new to be on sale. That Poppy stuff Ive heard has been selling out too. Just FYI. I would buy it if you love it.

Mar 27, 2006
Canada
If it's not on sale anywhere or in the outlets, I would say buy it here because the are the same price but in Canadian funds and then you don't have to worry about the duty on it when you come home...

yongpptt

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
I like the new poppy multicolour very much....It is so sharp and outstanding...worth buying...I believe it will get sold very fast!