Buy from ebay or Bonanzle?

Mimster

Jul 20, 2009
There's two items that are very similar to each other and price point but one is listed on ebay and the other on bonz. The sellers are reputable, checked their feedbacks and everything seems good.

As a buyer, is it better fo me to buy from ebay? I think that I can't file SNAD if I purchase off ebay, is this correct? Is there any advantage to buying from Bonz? I will pay through paypal with my CC so there's no worries about authenticity.

What would you do?

True, Mimster, that on BONZ you do NOT have any PP Buyer Protection. Only a BUYER COMPLAINT for INR.
PP BP applies only to ebay purchases. With use of a CC on Bonz, you would have whatever protection your CC offers.
SO.. up to you. Depends on how confidant you are in the sellers, I suppose. I have purchased many times via Bonz, but only w/ seller's who reputations I was very familiar with. And always w/ CC.

^^^But the OP said they are similar in price point. All things being equal, I would go eBay because they have buyer protection in cases of SNAD.

Typically, if a seller is listing on both eBay and Bonz, the prices tend to be lower on Bonz because their fees are dramatically less.

These are 2 different sellers.

Does anyone know if Bonanzle can/will offer the same BP as ebay? I really like the fact that Tom is really fast in getting the fakes removed when reported.

^^^Totally understandable. I would tend to support them as well. I have gotten some deals there too. I just had one bad experience and it was enough to turn me off a little bit. But I really like their concept and wish they would take off and be able to compete with eBay (but not BECOME eBay, if you know what I mean!).

These are 2 different sellers.

Does anyone know if Bonanzle can/will offer the same BP as ebay? I really like the fact that Tom is really fast in getting the fakes removed when reported.

CAN: NO, ebay owns PP, thus why PP only covers ebay purchases. They want you to BUY on ebay.

WILL: I think BOnz will have to get bigger b4 they could come up w/ their own style of "ebay protection".