Buy Delightful GM preloved- yes or no?

May 13, 2013
Would you buy a Delightful GM preloved in good condition?? I could buy one giving my neverfull mm azur and pay 100 swiss francs. Thanks for your opinions and share your experiences!

This is hard, but maybe. Depending on weather you know if it fits. I haven't bought preloved yet, but keep thinking of it. My two concerns would be: you may not know where the bag has been before you, if you don't like in person you may not be able to return. Good luck deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Freudian1
I would buy a Delightful GM ( if I was in the market for one) in like new to excellent condition, not good condition. It may take a while score one but it depends on your budget as well. If your heart is into getting one and your giving up some lovelies, take your time and research. The right one will call out to you.

I bought a Delightful GM preloved in excellent used condition with a lovely even honey patina I waited to find the perfect one for me with a clean interior (I despise pen marks!). It took a while, but I have nothing but good things to say. :smile: I was considering reselling it to help fund the Empreinte Cerise I have my eye on, but I have a feeling I would regret it leaving my collection!

I bought a delightful gm pre-loved but you have to be careful of cracks by the handle where it attaches to the bag. I think this was a defect in the bag so I would vote no stick to mm.