Buy CF before price increase or wait for that “Rue Cambon” experience?

What would you do?

• Buy now and get something else later

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • Stick to your original plan!

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
I think you should get the bag while it's still available as well! Like others have mentioned, it'll be hard to have a bag in the combo you want at Rue Cambon itself, might be better to just walk in and see what catches your eye to make it a more pleasant experience overall, instead of walking out not being able to get the bag you've been wanting? :smile:

Reactions: XCCX
So, until a few hours ago I was still in the “thinking and trying to make the decision” phase.

I ordered the 19B burgundy leather deuaville last week and it arrived today..

While I love the style in person, the caviar leather, the way it looks on and the fact that it’s actually lightweight, I’m underwhelmed by the shade..

I thought about it for an hour but I knew that I should trust my gut and that I won’t be able to love it enough and will regret it in the future.

Here’s the link to thread for the burgundy deuaville if you’re interested:

I texted my SA asking her if she has the classic beige flap (so I could exchange) thinking that it won’t be available because it’s not easy to find.... but guess what!!! She does have it!!!

What do you guys think? Meant to be situation? :biggrin:

Definitely meant to be! I would get the bag you want now, especially if one is available. You will be kicking yourself otherwise if you finally get to Paris and there’s not one in stock.

So, until a few hours ago I was still in the “thinking and trying to make the decision” phase.

I ordered the 19B burgundy leather deuaville last week and it arrived today..

While I love the style in person, the caviar leather, the way it looks on and the fact that it’s actually lightweight, I’m underwhelmed by the shade..

I thought about it for an hour but I knew that I should trust my gut and that I won’t be able to love it enough and will regret it in the future.

Here’s the link to thread for the burgundy deuaville if you’re interested:

I texted my SA asking her if she has the classic beige flap (so I could exchange) thinking that it won’t be available because it’s not easy to find.... but guess what!!! She does have it!!!

What do you guys think? Meant to be situation? :biggrin:
Meant to be for sure!

I want the classic beige claire shade :love:
I believe (unless this has changed in recent years) Beige Clair is not a permanent shade anymore, and the colour is considered seasonal, even if it is offered pretty much every season. Because of that, the shade might still differ between seasons.

I believe (unless this has changed in recent years) Beige Clair is not a permanent shade anymore, and the colour is considered seasonal, even if it is offered pretty much every season. Because of that, the shade might still differ between seasons.

I’ll have the chance to check it out in person in the boutique tomorrow. Let’s hope it’s perfect!
Here’s a photo from my SA, not the best though..

F50FC69D-4E10-4A62-8A67-22646DFCBB70.jpeg

Reactions: fdc and xlana
TBH I really understand how you feel. After having got my black medium CF in May just after the price increase but luckily from a reseller at old price, I was supposed to have a break for a while but then I thought I'd never have purse peace until I get a small beige CF so I was actively on a hunt again. I then found one like new on Vestiaire Collective and began to negotiate on price with the owner. When she finally accepted my offer and I was about to buy the bag, someone else did only 20 minutes before me which was really frustrating! I've recently found a vintage bag with the exact specs in excellent condition and bought it right away. I admit that I was so terrified by the latest price increase that now I can't afford hesitation anymore!

So you’re looking for a preloved small beige flap in particular, Not a brand new one? Just curious :smile:

Hi there ,

If you spot a “shade” of beige that you love , get it ! Their brown / beige tones do differ from season to season so you might not get a shade you want when you get there !;)
I’ve always wanted the beige claire shade and it is always difficult to find I still can’t believe my SA said “yes, available”!!!

Reactions: Destiny757
So you’re looking for a preloved small beige flap in particular, Not a brand new one? Just curious :smile:
I can’t justify buying new after the latest price increase so I bought a vintage one in excellent condition, the gold plated hw is a plus =)
Congratulations on getting your new bag, you won’t regret it! Please post pictures when you get it.