Buy Celine bag in Germany or Thailand?

1. So I've decided to get a Celine mini luggage. I'm not sure about the color, but It's going to be either black, nude or a combo of those two. Can't wait! :biggrin:

Anyway; I'm going to both Germany (Berlin) and Thailand (Bangkok) within the next months, and I was wondering where I should buy it.

First of all, are the prices better one of the places due to for example taxes? And does one of the mentioned Celine stores have better stock?

But most of all I care about the price. I'm not really interested in paying a lot more because of where I got it. :smile:

2. Thailand is not a great place to buy Celine in store. It's very expensive. Germany I guess

3. Unless if you spot it in the airport then the price could be interesting

4. Yea it's very expensive in Thailand! I wouldn't recommend it

5. Thank you for the replies :smile: Thailand supposedly has some kind of really high tax on luxury goods?

Well, I prefer buying it in Germany anyway since I'm there next month, and I'm going to Thailand for Christmas. And that's a long time without a Celine... So getting my Celine faster is just so much better :biggrin:

6. Yes import fee and tax is truly extreme in Thailand.

7. #7 May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    European made luxury goods are cheaper in EU - thats why Asian/Chinese tourist keep EU economies alive. :smile:
    Last weekend i was in Berlin again for Gallery weekend here are the 3 stores i know the best.
    Berlin has only one CELINE store other two are multi brand high fashion stores all 3 stores have RTW BAGS and SLG , SHOES.

NR 1
    CELINE - KADEWE DEPARTMENT STORE BERLIN
    ENTRANCE LEVEL/RIGHT SIDE after Gucci.
    Small store - but they never show all bags in store - just tell them what your looking for.
    TAUENTZIENSTRASSE 21-24
    10789 BERLIN
    + 49 30 20076557
    http://www.shop.kadewe.de/en/kadewe-berlin-department-store

NR2
    Andreas Murkudis
    BIG store but small selection but colors are more chic toned down.
    Potsdamer Strasse 81e
    10785 Berlin
    www.andreasmurkudis.com
    In new upcoming Gallery area close to Hyatt hotel - store is behind a big white building so a bitt hidden .

NR 3
    THE CORNER BERLIN - East
    Big store selection is trendy less classic.
    Mo-Fr : 10:30 - 19:30 / Sa : 10:00 - 19:00
    Am Gendarmenmarkt
    Franzoesische Strasse 40
    10117 Berlin
    +49 30 20 670 940
    thecornerberlin.de
    Close by check point Charly - dinner or lunch at Borchardt restaurant is close by aswell.

8. Thank you! I think I'm going to buy it at the Celine store in Berlin. My hotel is in the same street as it :biggrin:

Do you have any idea about the price of a mini luggage in Germany?

9. Hi what abt Celine in Bangkok airport ? Was the taxes still imposed for luxury goods ?

10. I don’t remember seeing a Céline boutique in bkk airport. Is there one?

11. Nope, no Céline on the map. :confused1:

3DB1C756-23B3-45CF-AD1A-74CE34AE09D3.jpeg