Buy and Selling on this Fourm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't posted in a while been really busy but I had a question I understand why just anyone can't list sale items on the other board but I'm wondering why you can't buy as long as you have a valid Pay Pal Acct or something? I don't think I'll ever have enough posts to do so. Thanks in advance for any answers.
    Dee:yes:

2. For protection of both seller and buyer, you have to be a member of the Marketplace to do either. Sorry!

3. I think it's because anyone can have a paypal account. I think it's important that you have become a known member of the forums before you can Buy or Sell just to make sure you are honest and selling authentic quality handbags etc.

I think it's important that the person has been a member long enough that there is trust built that the person will sell authentic and that the buyer will follow through on their commitment to buy.

I'm not a member of the Market yet either but I can't wait!

4. Closed

Vlad & Megs have rules in place for this forum. Please read them and respect them.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.