Butterscotch mabel shoulder back in stock at mulberry sale!

I am very, very cross with you Lady Farquar! Having been a regular contributor for some time I have gone quiet recently due to a new job, well probably more to the fact that I now have a job I like 'almost' as much as Mulberry Bags! Anyway, here I was 'lurking' as usual when I see mention of the beloved Butterscotch Mabel Shoulder. I got the lipstick version in the sale and am totally in love, it is sitting next to me as I type, alongside my perfectly matched wedges from Clarks (please don't tell anyone they are Clarks!!!). What is a girl to do, off to Mulberry.com I go, press the 'Buy Now' for the Butterscotch and the deal is done. But what about the poor lonely Champagne I hear you say.........?

^^ nice to see you JJB/OBR - and glad you are enjoying your new job!
Well as for Lady F's post just when you are back that's called 'FATE' I think...

Looking forward to side by side (have you got Champange as well... then triplet!?) pics!
I love spongy leather of my Mable hobo soooo much - Congrats :heart:

I am very, very cross with you Lady Farquar! Having been a regular contributor for some time I have gone quiet recently due to a new job, well probably more to the fact that I now have a job I like 'almost' as much as Mulberry Bags! Anyway, here I was 'lurking' as usual when I see mention of the beloved Butterscotch Mabel Shoulder. I got the lipstick version in the sale and am totally in love, it is sitting next to me as I type, alongside my perfectly matched wedges from Clarks (please don't tell anyone they are Clarks!!!). What is a girl to do, off to Mulberry.com I go, press the 'Buy Now' for the Butterscotch and the deal is done. But what about the poor lonely Champagne I hear you say.........?

Oh JJB/OBR - We're glad to hear from you. We were only talking (well, worrying really) about you on Sunday at Bicester! We said that we hadn't heard from you for a while and hoped that everything was okay with you.

Well, it sounds like Mulberry are glad you're back too - I'm guessing that you are now proud owner of 3 Mabe Shoulder bags (Lipstick, newly ordered Butterscotch and I'm thinking possibly newly ordered Champagne as well!!).

Old bags, you're back!
Now this is not on you know, we can't have you loving a job so much that you're never around! Mind you, pots and kettles - I'm working full time now and have to cram in a few mins when I can on here.
I can see you with the butterscotch, bet it looks fab! Congratulations.