Butterflies and Blossoms Reveal!

1. I received a very generous $300 Coach Gift Card from my DH for Christmas but I hadn't found anything that I wanted to buy, and I have been looking!

But then I received the tiered outlet coupon in my inbox and things got more interesting. So yesterday I went to the outlet to see if they had anything good and I spent the entire gift card (plus some extra!) and used the max percentage coupon discount (25%) on a gorgeous bag and some lovely accessories! Want to see what I bought?!

Here are some teaser pics, any guesses?

teaser_001.jpg teaser_002.jpg teaser_004.jpg
    bellebellebelle19 and Glttglam like this.
  2. First I will show you some smaller accessories that I purchased. The outlet had quite a few FP Delete Gloves in clearance very cheap, including some lovely oxblood, brown, and black colors. I didn't need any gloves but I was tempted. In the old days I would have bought some and gotten gift receipts "just in case" and saved them as potential gifts, but with the new, short return policy - I gave them a pass.

Except I did pick up a pair of the Knit Tech Glove in Black (54987 BK) that you can use with your smart phone and other electronics. I didn't really need them but they were only $15.75 with the coupon (on sale for $21, reduced from $75) so how could I resist? I didn't!

Knit_Tech_Gloves_001.jpg Knit_Tech_Gloves_002.jpg Knit_Tech_Gloves_77728_blk_a0.jpg
  3. #3 Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    I also bought the 3D Butterfly Bag Charm 54987 BF FOR - which is very ironic, because just a few hours before I made this purchase I posted a thread on this forum expressing doubts about the new, large, expensive bag charms!

I mentioned concerns about both the size and the high prices, but I did say that if I ever found a larger fob that I really liked at a cheap price I would probably buy it - and I did! The butterfly charm is large but not huge. It retailed for $125 and was on sale at the outlet for $29 but I got it for only $21.75 with the coupon - so again - I couldn't resist! Especially since I also bought a bag that works perfectly with this charm! And who can resist a butterfly?! Here are some pics of this beauty.

Butterfly_3D_001.jpg Butterfly_3D_002.jpg Butterfly_3D_003.jpg Butterfly_54987_bkfor_a0.jpg Butterfly_3D_Ad.jpg
  4. And the last accessory that I got was the Hologram Mercer Accordion Zip Wallet 55802 DK LH9 for $103.12 (retail price = $275, on sale for $137.50). I still have some doubts about this wallet. I'm not crazy about the coarse texture. I think someone on TPF described it as "elephant hide" and I can see what they meant. On the other hand, it seems to go well with the butterfly charm and my new bag - so I may keep it. Here are some photos.

Hologram_Mercer_AccordianZip_004.jpg Hologram_Mercer_AccordianZip_002.jpg Hologram_Mercer_AccordianZip_003.jpg Hologram_Mercer_AccordianZip_55802_Interior.jpg
    musiclover and Glttglam like this.
  5. Now it is time for the main attraction but there doesn't seem to be anyone around for a reveal! I will give it a few minutes and then come back to show off my lovely new bag!

6. Beautiful items. I like the butterfly charm a lot. My guess in the bag is -- don't think it can be at the outlet yet but the beechwood nomad with the floral handle? Close?

katev likes this.
  7. Very close! I bought the Grey Birch Willow Floral Nomad 55543 DK C2J with the embellished handle and black leather lining for $215.63 (retail = $575, on sale at the outlet for 50% off = $287.50.) They also had it in black with the brown interior.

I already have some hobo bags in this color palette so I tried to resist but I couldn't! Here are some photos of my new beauty! It is a difficult color to photograph so I used sunlight, but the shadows and reflections were problematic!

I will show some photos of the bag with the butterfly charm and the hologram wallet next!

Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_001.jpg Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_002.jpg Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_003.jpg Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_004.jpg
  8. Let's see! I love things so far.
    Edit
    : we posted at the same time.

katev likes this.
  9. Here are photos of my new willow floral grey birch nomad 55543 with the 3D butterfly charm 54987 and the hologram mercer accordion zip wallet 55802; what do you think of the ensemble? I also found that the bag compliments some of my new Coach jewelry pieces, I will show that next!

Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_005.jpg Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_007.jpg Nomad_GreyBirch_WillowFloral_008.jpg
  10. Ooh so pretty! That's the one I was thinking of but couldn't remember the name of the color (think it only came in Black and this grey birch color right?). I can't believe it's at the outlet already -- sweet deal you got. This is quite pretty. The butterfly charm looks great -- not too big. Congrats and enjoy!

katev likes this.
  11. I like rings and I recently (pre-Christmas) picked up 2 Coach rings at the outlets at great prices. I never think about picking jewelry to go with a bag, but I feel that these items are very complimentary with my new grey birch willow floral nomad. The 2 rings are the Daisy Rivet Cocktail Ring 54975 GD SV, purchased for $33.59 and the Tea Rose Pearl Ring Set 90992 SV GD for $28.50, here are some pics with my new bag!

DaisyRivetRing_GreyNomad.jpg DaisyRivetRing_GreyNomad_2.jpg TeaRoseRing_GreyBirch_Nomad.jpg
  12. #12 Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    Finally, here are some professional pics of my new bag from the internet. I really love this bag and can hardly wait to carry her, but it is still winter here in the Midwest and I think that I will save her and carry her as my new Easter bag. Does anyone know when this bag was originally released?

WillowFloral_Ad_001.jpg WillowFloral_Ad_002.jpg WillowFloral_Ad_003.jpg WillowFloral_Ad_004.jpg WillowFloral_Ad_005.jpg WillowFloral_Ad_006.jpg
  13. The total retail value of the 4 items I bought at the outlet yesterday was $1050 and I got them all for just $356.25, a savings of $693.75. I love finding beautiful bargains at the outlet!

After tax the total bill was $385.64, so with my gift card I only spent $85.64, it was a totally guilt-free shopping spree! I love it!

:yahoo:

14. This has to be THE best presentation of a Fabulous Haul in a long time! :clap:

To get all those goodies for under $400 is so impressive!! :happydance:

Enjoy!! :clap:

Purse FanGirl and katev like this.
  15. I know, it was great! There hasn't been much at the outlet for quite awhile but I suppose the coupon and the decent supply of FP deletes are for Valentines Day- but it was okay with me, I couldn't stop smiling while I shopped! I kept grabbing items and taking them over to a quiet corner to examine them - my arms were bulging! See the link below for my outlet report, they had some good selections, especially if you have the coupon.

https://forum.purseblog.com/posts/31043943/