Butter London Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Product: Butter London Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator

Review: If you are someone like me that has dry, thick cuticles that grow much more quickly than, say, your bank account :P, then this is the stuff for you. I have tried many cuticle removers in the past and this one is the very best, bar none. Butter London is a small, female-run company based in Seattle that manufactures 3 Free polishes as well as select hand and foot treatments. I have yet to discover a disappointing product in BL's lineup, and this item is no exception. While it is certainly not the cheapest option on the market, a little bit goes a long way and it is incredibly effective. Melt Away removes cuticles quickly and easily, and is far more thorough than similar products by more well-known lines like Orly or OPI, for example. That said, do not use this product if you have any cuts on your cuticles...it will sting!!!

Price: $20

Would Buy Again?: Yes!

Where to Find: butterlondon.com, b-glowing.com, beauty.com

I might have to try this too. I love their polishes!
Aren't they having F&F right now?

Yes!!
Now through December 9, 20% off of online purchases with code: FF2009BL

I might have to try this too. I love their polishes!
Aren't they having F&F right now?

Yes!!
Now through December 9, 20% off of online purchases with code: FF2009BL

Thanks so much for the code, Tracy!! :biggrin:

I ran out of my cuticle remover and have been trying others, but nothing is coming even close to this one. And I love their polishes, too. Come to Bed Red is a staple for me. ;)

I love Tramp Stamp---lol. It's a great chocolate brown with a slight plum undertone.

Lovely color...and the name's hilarious!! I just placed an order for more Melt Away for myself and a Stiletto Stick for my mom for Christmas, btw...I have heard that product is excellent as well. And the packaging's so pretty.

I am a horrid sucker for packaging. :upsidedown: