busty and looking fabulous in clothes

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. size 0 jeans? wow!

2. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    i was just thinking. remember that toy what was it called? kabam?two balls with a tring and you hold on to the handle and swing them to hit each other up and down. (ok. so i am not good at describing:shame: :lol: ). well that is how i must look running aroung and stuff:shame:. does anyone else feel like this.

3. Sounds like breast reductions are much easier in Canada than in the US.

I had one done about 9 months ago and I've never been happier!! I feel so much more comfortable in my clothes...they fit and look better and best of all no more back pain!!! :biggrin:

Contrary to popular belief....most people actually CAN breast feed after a breast reduction surgery.

Fortunately where I live the surgery was covered by OHIP so I didn't have to pay anything for it!!

4. I wish I was bigger up top!! I'm a 32A and without my trusty padded bras I always look flat. I see so many girls with 34Cs around wearing cute tops and I find myself envious. =(

5. wrap tops are great! they minimize boobs and a lot of them are adjustable which will help with fitting issues. i was watching what not to wear not that long ago and they had a girl with a very large chest F i think... anyways they took her to a plus size shop like lane bryant and then she got the rest of the shirt taken in. so if tailoring is an option for you that could be a great way to get a good fit too.. good luck

6. I'm a 23 year old woman with 34DD breasts and a size 8 body. I have had a difficult time finding clothes that fit properly. I recently found an _ store that specializes in clothes for women with D cups and larger. www.dlightfullyd.com

They have a nice selection of tops and dresses for women with large breasts!
    Good Luck!

7. I'm a 34D and a size 6 and I never have problems finding clothes that fit properly. I can even wear button down shirts that fit perfectly around the bust and waist...Maybe I am just lucky?:shrugs: But I do have trouble finding pants that are long enough for my long legs! I'm 5'10" and need a 37" inseam! And dresses and skirts all look like minis on me! Hates it! :cursing:

8. Welcome to the forum! Glad you found this 2 year old thread.

9. I'm a 36 D.

To work I try to wear scoop neck or boat neck. If wanna wear a button down shirt, i wear a white tee under it and wear it open, I CAN NOT find a button down that will close on my boobs.

As for clothes for bars and parties...I LOVE my boobs and love to show off the girls!! I do sometimes have to buy more expensive tops to get the support I need...I can't shop at Forever 21 and expect the shirt to support me...but as long as my chest is supported, I love having clevage. I say if you got it flaunt it!

10. ^
    I love my mine too!
    I'm a 32D, size 0, 5'6"... Soo a little disproportionate. Anyway, I find my biggest problem to be finding clothes for work! (Although it sucks when I can't buy swimsuit sets too) I'd imagine anyone with a C or larger has to have a little trouble hiding their cleavage. Button down shirts DONT work. And wraps actually look horrible on me...
    I usually do a tank top with a sweater over it or some other dressy shirt on the higher-cut side. I have to wear a tank top under EVERYTHING now because a lot of the fabric from my shirts goes to covering my boobs and leaves me with midriff showing (so 5 years ago).
    *sigh*
    I feel your pain everybody. But as hard as it is to dress these things day-to-day, I wouldn't trade em for the 2 cup size smaller girls I had a year and a half ago. (Oh BC.)

11. I am a 38 ddd and I'm 18 I've had a reduction when I was 16 and my boobs grew back, I'm so mad cuz I love button up shirts and I'd love to wear them but I can't because they are too small on top and too big on bottom :sad: any places to shop for teen and 20s cute clothing that fits great? Please help but email me at xxrockluv3rxx@aol.com