busty and looking fabulous in clothes

1. i always have a tough time finding nice clothes for busty women. i am larger on the top than on the bottom. i sometimes want a nice sexy top, but end up with twin sweater sets. and then while walking thru the mall, i see i muffin tops, camel toes and muffin tops, and big boobs getting ready to spill out.am i the only one with this problem?

2. no :sad:-

EVERY top I try on seems not to fit :sad:
    If I can get it on at all, the seams are stretching :sad:

3. see i have similar problem too. does not fit well either. why can't they have in between sizes. i just can't seem to bare my shoulders though. so its always twin sweater sets for me. thank goodness for ann taylor.

4. i was an A cup before having my son. After having my daughter, i became a D-DD cup. ouch i always say.

5. You can downplay a large bust. First of all, a great fitting and supportive bra is a must to smooth the curves. An underwire or minimizer is a good choice with wider straps too. I recommend getting fitted for a bra if you can.

Avoid baggy and shapeless tops.

:idea: The necklines that help minimize a larger bust are:
    V necks (not too low)
    Scoop neck (ditto)
    Open-collar button-ups
    Wrap Tops

All of the above take the emphasis off of "the girls." :whistle:

Dark colors look better on top. Sporting light colors and especially ribbed fabric is not as flattering.

6. Agree to all of these. V-necks & Scoop necks are flattering on me. I have big time uni-boob with highnecks.

7. yup I feel you .. I hate trying on tops and have to go up a size or two just because of my busty chest :lol:

8. I know, me too Japster. ;)

Just say NO to turtlenecks and crew necks! :P

9. And that's a problem??

Geez. You should give some to AAA girls like me.

10. I have a big bust (34D-DD) and a small waist and small shoulders. But evetything i wear makes me look fat! And i'm not!

Having a big bust is a horrible thing. Sure guys love it, but I do wish i was a B-C.

11. Layla, great tips! For years I tried to "hide" my bust by wearing loose, baggy tops. Now I've gotten some great bras and wear pretty much what I want.

I would have never worn sleeveless before but now I do. Of course, spaghetti straps are still out of the question.

Also, don't have a slouching posture. Look confident and be happy. You can't change them (unless you want surgery) and it seems more people want our "problem" so just go with it!

12. I feel for you girls. (I was a natural H cup prior to becoming pregnant.:cry: )

I used to order a good amount of strappy tops from Bravissimo.com. They were the only strappy tops that could support "the girls". ;)

After I have our baby, I plan on having a reduction. Sounds sad that I want to go down to a DD or DDD. :biggrin:

13. I do love that there are busty girls 'round the world who know how it's somtimes annoying to deal with ... the twins ! Belive me I know I'm also a natural 34d-DD, and i wear a size 2 or 4 ... Dress shopping really bites!
    Is it just me or do people always give you the ... " awww pooor you .. big boobs " Routine ?

- But big boobs ... small boobs ... shot tall ... every one always wants to change something !
    we should all be happy with who we are .( now if i could make myself say that and belive it ):shame:

14. i will be happy to give you some:yes:

15. congratulations on your pregnancy.
    thanks for the website. i will have to check them out.

from talking to people, most reduce in size after their pregnancy, but have no idea what happened to me:hrmm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice