Busting out of Ban Island

And lastly, an Avalon blanket for our younger girl. Daddy wanted her to get this as she is the number one obedience show dog of her breed in 2016 and 2017. She came from a very humble origin as a rescued pup with a broken leg. She and I have overcome all odds together. Papa and mama are both very proud of her.
View attachment 4041232

I love everything but I am partial to your cute puppy, she is so cute! :heart: and well deserving of that pretty blanket!

Reactions: meowlett
Here is the heated debate. Does a WOC count as a bag?
A few friends were debating if I had busted out after my acceptance of a lovely BE Clic 16 Wallet in Mysore Goatskin.
View attachment 4037859 View attachment 4037860
Do you think WOC counts? For me, it has wallet in its name and it is a wallet. ;)
Have you used this clic wallet yet? I saw one in Celeste yesterday and I'm debating if I should get it! Would love to know your thoughts.

Have you used this clic wallet yet? I saw one in Celeste yesterday and I'm debating if I should get it! Would love to know your thoughts.
Yes, I used it as my "bag" on Monday and Tuesday this week. It is very convenient, especially at any restaurant where there is no or little room to put my bag. I do have one small complain. My main phone is the Samsung Note8 and it doesn't fit in the Clic wallet by just a little. But since I am on my phone constantly, that is not a deal breaker for me.

Ohhhhhh I love Cheval as well!!! I have a slight obsession to say the least!!! I also love that t-shirt!!! The colors are so amazing!!! Congrats on all of your Birkin bait goodies! By the looks of this splurge... we will see a B or K offer up next hahahahah

Ohhhhhh I love Cheval as well!!! I have a slight obsession to say the least!!! I also love that t-shirt!!! The colors are so amazing!!! Congrats on all of your Birkin bait goodies! By the looks of this splurge... we will see a B or K offer up next hahahahah
Well, I need to twiddle my thumbs till July as I took the K28 in January. And there should be a B with scales and some sparkles swimming my way in the second semester.
My SA also gave me an offer in Jan for a Gator C24 as a pacifier.

Yes, I used it as my "bag" on Monday and Tuesday this week. It is very convenient, especially at any restaurant where there is no or little room to put my bag. I do have one small complain. My main phone is the Samsung Note8 and it doesn't fit in the Clic wallet by just a little. But since I am on my phone constantly, that is not a deal breaker for me.
I love all the card compartments inside of it. I definitely plan on using it as a “bag”. I put my iPhone X inside yesterday and (although snug) it fits. It looks a bit too inconspicuois to me, which is my only reservation with this wallet vs a bearn/Kelly.

I love all the card compartments inside of it. I definitely plan on using it as a “bag”. I put my iPhone X inside yesterday and (although snug) it fits. It looks a bit too inconspicuois to me, which is my only reservation with this wallet vs a bearn/Kelly.
I agree with you on the inconspicuous comment. When I was in search for a compact wallet to fit inside my C18 and KP, I opted for the Bearn compact over the smaller Clic for exactly that reason.

My SA even made the comment that the Clic will be great for me to use when I want to be inconspicuous. :P In fact, I think I will use it in my upcoming business trip to Brazil.

The Clic 16 functions well as a "bag", which the Bearn (which is my day-to-day wallet) cannot. The K wallet can be "modified" to become a "bag", but I have yet done that to my K wallet. I am afraid that I might ruin the K accidentally.