Busted Stitching on my Venetia/Do MJ stores do repairs?

1. I am so sad :sad: . I finally used my cherry blossom venetia this weekend (bought it ages ago from Cat in the first MP) and it already has a couple of busted stitches on the handle (near the rings). There is no MJ store where I live, but I can take it to the nearest one in Hong Kong cause I am going there anyway next month.

Has this happened to anyone -- I mean, how is the stitching on your MJ Bags? I tried to do a search, but it seems it doesn't really happen. Also, does anyone know if MJ stores accept bags for repair? As mentioned I didn't buy this particular one from the store, but I have bought from them ...

2. in the US, i was told that MJ stores would only repair bags that were bought directly from their store. i don't know about non-US stores, so you may have to call and ask an SA. HTH.

3. Thanks mahbag! I called the Hong Kong store and they will take it for repairs. but will have to charge (apparently there won't be a charge if bought from them?) depending on what they will do. I probed a bit more and found out that to a regular repair place, so I think I will scout around here in my area first and see if anyone can handle it. I think it's actually a simple repair -- to just fix the stitches, I mean -- but what makes it complicated is that they might not have the right thread colour to match. Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice