business schools in france

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone! i just want to know which schools in france are really good (campus, food, neighborhood, shopping places nearby-haha, etc.), and why.

im considering the ff:
    lille catholic university
    ESC Rennes, Pau or Dijon
    management institute of paris

which of those would you prefer?

TIA:biggrin:

2. My DH is a finance professor and has taught at several school in Europe. As I understand it, on the basis of pure academics, the best business schools in France are:

INSEAD in Fontainbleau
    HEC Paris
    ESSEC, Cergy-Pontoise Cedex (near Paris)

All these are near Paris so you would enjoy all the advantages of living within commuting distance to the capital. In particular, I've heard from more than one source that INSEAD's campus, food, etc. are wonderful.

I wish you much good luck in finding a school that suit your needs (including your shopping needs :P). You are going to have a wonderful experience!

3. INSEAD is the very best

4. From what I have heard,the very best would be HEC Paris for locals,very hard to get into.Many top French execs have a degree from HEC. INSEAD is more well-known for foreigners.