Business card holder - Vernis Gris or Multicolore Grenade (black)?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering one of the two above business card holders but having trouble deciding - opinions welcome. I'm leaning fairly strongly at this point towards the Gris because - although I find the MC insanely cute in the Grenade, I'm concerned that it's not nearly as "professional" - I can envision situations where I would feel a little bit self-conscious whipping the MC out. The Gris seems more polished. For reference, I'm a lawyer in a fairly conservative work context (I deal with the government and military a lot).

Any issues with the Vernis like scratching? I've seen comments on here that fingerprints can be an issue with the darker colors, but doesn't seem to be as much of a problem for lighter.

Thanks in advance!

2. The Gris, looks more professionel and think you will feel more confertabel using it.
    I have a venris Noisette from 2005 or something, and still looks brand new. And if you choose a light colour you don't have to worry about fingerprints:smile:

3. Vernis!

4. vernis

multicolor will chip off

5. ^Vernis. True about MC.

6. Gris!

7. I say Vernis too, as for MC chipping off, NOT TRUE!! I have had my MC black cles for over 7yrs now, use it daily and many times per day, NOT a chip off it. Just a FYI, Wow, I sound so defensive, but I love my MC bags and accessories, taken care of properly, chipping is not an issue.:nuts:

8. vernis!

9. You are right. The Gris Vernis looks more professional.

10. Mc!

11. Gris. I am LOVING this color!

12. Vernis

13. Definitely vernis!!

14. Gris!

15. vernis gris