Business Bag

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
I picked up the business bag I ordered last week and I am very happy with it. Beautiful leather, leather lined, stress points reinforced, handle reinforced, can increase the size by unsnapping it and just an overall awesome bag. IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

The final picture shows the inside leather but it is hard to see the beautiful leather.

To my knowledge this is not a new style. I have looked at them over and over trying to decide to go with a standard bag or something a little different. This is from the mens section as I always get anything like this from that area. Just love their designs and it is really a nice bag and was on sale.

This is a bag I've been interested in but my FP store didn't get any in so I couldn't try it out. Wondering if it's heavy at all, and any chance you could do a mod shot please? TIA and congrats on the beautiful bag!

To my knowledge this is not a new style. I have looked at them over and over trying to decide to go with a standard bag or something a little different. This is from the mens section as I always get anything like this from that area. Just love their designs and it is really a nice bag and was on sale.
I been eyeing this since it went on sale. Enjoy ya new goodies

Beautiful! Congrats. I have been looking for a new work bag that fits a bit more than my standard laptop bag. Would love to know your thoughts on her when you take her out for a spin with your stuff in her.

I'll let you know abwd as it gets its first try out on Monday for a fairly big meeting. To jaidybug, I tried to do a mod shot and couldn't get it done to really show anything the way it should. I'll try to get one with my things in it when it's full. I had not seen this bag in person either but had the others as I had bought two as gifts. Not this but other styles which are more traditional. I like this in that it isn't super heavy and I am very sensitive to that . I don't think it would weigh more than 2 pounds at most and it is a sturdy bag. An incredible buy for the price.