Business Bag

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
I picked up the business bag I ordered last week and I am very happy with it. Beautiful leather, leather lined, stress points reinforced, handle reinforced, can increase the size by unsnapping it and just an overall awesome bag. IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

The final picture shows the inside leather but it is hard to see the beautiful leather.

pbnjam

Feb 9, 2014
New York

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
Wow, this looks very nice. I like that the handles fold down.

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
To my knowledge this is not a new style. I have looked at them over and over trying to decide to go with a standard bag or something a little different. This is from the mens section as I always get anything like this from that area. Just love their designs and it is really a nice bag and was on sale.

Jaidybug

Mar 11, 2013
Calgary,Canada
This is a bag I've been interested in but my FP store didn't get any in so I couldn't try it out. Wondering if it's heavy at all, and any chance you could do a mod shot please? TIA and congrats on the beautiful bag!

Jun 15, 2009
To my knowledge this is not a new style. I have looked at them over and over trying to decide to go with a standard bag or something a little different. This is from the mens section as I always get anything like this from that area. Just love their designs and it is really a nice bag and was on sale.
I been eyeing this since it went on sale. Enjoy ya new goodies

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
Beautiful! Congrats. I have been looking for a new work bag that fits a bit more than my standard laptop bag. Would love to know your thoughts on her when you take her out for a spin with your stuff in her.

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
I'll let you know abwd as it gets its first try out on Monday for a fairly big meeting. To jaidybug, I tried to do a mod shot and couldn't get it done to really show anything the way it should. I'll try to get one with my things in it when it's full. I had not seen this bag in person either but had the others as I had bought two as gifts. Not this but other styles which are more traditional. I like this in that it isn't super heavy and I am very sensitive to that . I don't think it would weigh more than 2 pounds at most and it is a sturdy bag. An incredible buy for the price.