Business Affinity Flap or pure classic?

potatoes

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
IMG_1493945437.293179.jpgIMG_1493945464.094070.jpg

Hi all, most of my chanel bags are in black, to name a few, I have a 2.55, a boy, both in black, a denim boy too, a seasonal single flap in beige and a large coco handle in black rhw.

I like the roomy compartments of business affinity which I can stuff my long boy wallet and essentials but just wonder if I should get a med pure classic which is a classic range instead as I like the simple yet classy design. But again, the turquoise colour is very seasonal.

If I were to pick the business affinity, which colour should I pick? Or should I just wait??[emoji848]Thanks for suggestions!

Reactions: Stacy31
Not a fan of the pure... Plus, I think the business affinity looks great on you. I really like the green from this season, but you also can't go wrong with the beige. Hahaha sorry, I'm not really helping here [emoji23][emoji23] Good luck with your decision! [emoji1]

Reactions: potatoes
wait. the affinity is too similar in design to coco handle, imo. unless that style is one you prefer. and the turquoise is seasonal, as you mentioned.

Yea, but my coco handle is in large size and tbh, I regretted a bit as it's too big for me to carry around especially after stuffing my essentials into it[emoji31]was too greedy getting a large[emoji28]

Not a fan of the pure... Plus, I think the business affinity looks great on you. I really like the green from this season, but you also can't go wrong with the beige. Hahaha sorry, I'm not really helping here [emoji23][emoji23] Good luck with your decision! [emoji1]

Right, the pure without quilting but same price as the classic quilts, but personally I quite like the leather. The green is really nice but it's really very seasonal but again, beige is quite 'common'. Hahahaa...am going nuts!

View attachment 3688867View attachment 3688868

Hi all, most of my chanel bags are in black, to name a few, I have a 2.55, a boy, both in black, a denim boy too, a seasonal single flap in beige and a large coco handle in black rhw.

I like the roomy compartments of business affinity which I can stuff my long boy wallet and essentials but just wonder if I should get a med pure classic which is a classic range instead as I like the simple yet classy design. But again, the turquoise colour is very seasonal.

If I were to pick the business affinity, which colour should I pick? Or should I just wait??[emoji848]Thanks for suggestions!
Love the Affinity turquoise on you! But I guess it depends on your closet. If you have a lot of neutral or cold colors clothing then I would pick turquoise, or not beige is safer:smile:

View attachment 3688867View attachment 3688868

I have the last season business affinity in beige and love it... so my vote goes for the same!

I'm biased cause I love Affinity plus green is gorgeous (I didn't even know they make it in green), but put the Affinity aside Pure is just not attractive and not worth the money (just my 2 cents)...