Business affinity bag, coco or trendy?

elenachoe

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys. As i am still figuring out which bag to be my first chanel bag..

iwas looking at coco or trendy cc medium

but i saw the business affinity bag medium
And i think it looks soooo good..love that i can get it caviar.. love the dsn
Love that it as zipped pocket
how can i find this bag in official page?
I wanna know how much the prc is curren

for those who have these bags, would you recommend this one?

( i like trendy also but its lamskin so iam worried about wear and tear, i have also my eyes on preloved trendy cc medium for u$4000)

i appreciate allyour comments! Thank you

Last edited:
I have both coco and BA. If I have to choose one, I will go with coco. But the problem with coco is that you cannot really wear as crossbody, so that bothers me. I like the look of Trendy CC but I dont think I can take care of the bag well.

Reactions: Pchul
Do you mind sharing why you prefer the Coco over the BA? Thanks!
yup i also wanna know why you prefer the coco handle?!

It is just a personal preference - I like anything with top handle bags. I know the BA has top handle as well, but I prefer the coco top handle where I can really where in my arms too. Plus the coco was my dream bag. I think both are timeless bag, but if i have to choose only one, the coco is more classic than the BA to me.

*update* where i am only these2 colors for BA available - dark navy and blue
left one is dark navy but looks almost like black.. what do you guys think?
View attachment 4802716

I like dark navy color, but that blue is so gorgeous. I kinda wish that blue one has a silver hardware though. If you wear a lot of black outfit, maybe the blue one can be the pop of color? idk both cant go wrong! good luck!

For your first Chanel bag, I would suggest a classic flap. I got a caviar jumbo in 2015. It was my first Chanel bag, and have collected several more since then. The price only goes up each year.....the sooner the better!

As for the three bags you mentioned above. My vote is BA. I recently got a black medium sized Business Affinity bag in June. The price is $3900 US dollars. I love the top handle, zippered compartment, large back pocket, and the ability to wear it crossbody. This bag is really gorgeous and very functional. This bag also holds a lot. Highly recommend!

I have also tried in the coco handle. It’s beautiful as well, just didn’t love that I could not wear it crossbody.

The trendy is stunning. Love love love the look of it. The lambskin scares me, and at that price point, I would be crushed if the delicate leather got messed up.